Founded in 2006, Global Sustain Group with companies in London, Berlin and Athens and representation offices in Brussels, Cairo, New York and Nicosia, creates awareness and inspires and supports companies and organisations to embody sustainability, through advisory, communications, networking and training, with a focus on the people-planet-profit philosophy. Its members include corporations, non-governmental and non-profit organisations, municipalities and local authorities, educational foundations, media, professional bodies, think tanks and other public or private entities.
The advisory and online services, the newsletter, the events, the Members-to-Members section, the special edition of ReMembers, and the Sustainability Forum contribute to the support of companies and organisations in sustainability.
Global Sustain has long experience in Sustainability, Corporate Responsibility, Compliance & Reporting, Strategy & Risk, Sustainable Finance & ESG.
More specifically in:
• Investing, ESG modeling and scoring, ESG Integration and Research, Sustainability.
• Compliance with EU Law, ESMS System Integration, Sustainability Reporting and Management.
• Delivering ESG forums and workshops, advising Investors, Banks, Corporates in Europe, USA, N. Africa, and Middle East.
• Global Sustain is a global vendor of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development on issues related to Sustainable Finance, ESG Investing, ESG Scoring, ESG Policy and Capacity Building and training for clients in various EBRD counties of operation.
• The Group also cooperates with the European Investment Bank (EIB) on sustainable finance training and products.
Global Sustain is a signatory to the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact, to the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI), a GRI Gold Community and Data Partner, an affiliated member of the Academy of Business in Society, Social Value International, Institute of Directors, TCFD, CEO Clubs, CAPITALS Club and EFQM. www.globalsustain.org/ www.globalsustaingroup.com
Our representatives at 2nd Cyber Insurance & Incident Response Conference
BUSINESS DEVELOMPENT MANAGER
@ GLOBAL SYSTAIN AE